Sunday, September 11, 2011

angsty song, I'll always love you

so like theres this meme going on in DA, and lots of popular artist and a few friend of mine did, some out of boredom and some out of concern. the meme goes like this:

PROS
01. I like when you draw: ___.
02. I wish you drew more: ___.
03. I wish you drew more fanart of: ___.
04. I wish you drew more original art of: ___.
05. I wish you drew a comic or4koma of/about: ___.
06. I wish you made a tutorial about: ___.
07. My favorite part of your work is: ___.

CONS
08. I dislike when you draw: ___.
09. I wish you drew less: ___.
10. My least favorite part of your work is: ___.

OTHER
11. If I had to describe your work I'd say: ___.
12. If I had a question to ask about your work it'd be: ___?
13. The main strength & weakness of your work is: ___ & ___
14. Anything else?

so it makes me wonder. why do ppl wanna do this anyway? okay i probably know but im a hypocrite and its been a while i ranted so let me be. lelelele. so back to my thoughts as i sip this cup of delicious maccha green tea... oh gwad i never feel so alive. i love green tea so much. the scent of raw greenness and the taste with a hint of seaweed, so fresh and warm~ sip. sip.

okayyyyy---- urm.. oh righttt! i mean, most of them did art coz they like doing it. and i did it coz i love painting and seeing my characters come alive. it not like their working to make art like me on daily basis. not that i draw anyway coz i suck, coz i cant draw cartoon, coz my style cant be used in game section coz-- cozz--- baww im going emo. oh green tea.

so yea. if you know u need to improve, then you just do it, why are you scared of what others are thinking and its not like your making art to satisfied the DA public. okay fine i admit, i make horny fanservice picture coz they like them, but it doesnt mean i dont, i enjoy stripping my boys //shotself

but most of all, every piece i paint, im experimenting with new brush, new elements and what not, i can see improvement little by little specially when it comes to speed. working life wise, im still far from being capable of surviving as an artist but im doing art coz its a thing i have passion in. i love it even more now coz i've stolen some brush setting from pros' streaming... and it made my work... so pretty //tearsup

the above meme felt so.... business. its like your asking everyone to fill in, either to stroke your ego or make you feel depress. why cant we just do the things we love coz we love doing it? yea senseless ranting i know, but im enjoying doing this too LMAO

alright alright, im greatful i have parents that support me in my selected field. since i have no idea what else im good at... so i'll let you guys off for this short once in a while rant. im ganna draw and paint happy stuff with emo angsty song playing on repeat for hours to come.

i. love. art. AND GREEN TEA.
49pack more for my addiction.

No comments: