Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today is not my day.

just hope that nothing THAT horrible happen = =

1. bitches hog the toilet until 8am
2. im late anyway, might as well go shop for breakfast, giant opens at 9am... im 30min too early.
3. waiting for bus isnt such a pain if i wasnt carry almost my whole set of laptop equipment.
4. someone knock my card down when im exiting the bus...
5. came to office with some DA group saying im not nice by removing my artwork from their gallery after being accepted which i did not doooo i hate being accused! grrrrrr
6. my mozilla keep on crashing...

please no moreee its just early in the morning bawww

1 comment:

Mubalakajima said...

1. Bitches that hog the toilet - Next time you put some itching powder on the toilet seat.

2. I named one of my cats "Giant" because I found him behind Giant Supermarket. :)

3. I thought you drive to work?

4. I think that person who knocked your card was either drunk, or trying to "berkenalan" with you. Haha!

5. What is DA?

6. Mozilla is famous for that, especially if it's Win7 64Bit...