Monday, September 6, 2010

erm...

i pretty much dun have much to rant right now. since im doing a pretty good job for the new brochure. and i spelled brochure to "broachure" when i emailed to the US HQ. FML. not to mention twice... i think they pretty much think this designer doesnt know how to spell right now D:

BAWWW ISH TUUUUUU i cant spell 8D

on a more fun but depressing part. i tried to make a low poly model of my character. but i sux so much i double the amount of polygon which "low poly model" shouldnt have had. oh well. and i spend the whole sunday skinning it. and it end up looking like shit.

so! i hide it. with EMODARKNESS WAKAKAKAKAKKA -shot-


SulkingKaigoplz by ~catkate on deviantART

yesh do visit if u feel like seeing more crap and my random RP friends down there givin me "lovely" comments. much love to them.

oh and we karaoke over skype last saturday. it was loads of fun and laughs. Sun was "I-I-I-I-"ing over some song.... avalanche...? nvm, and i said he might it "I-ing" for 5minute or more, and everyone went laughing and giggling nonstop. i nearly killed Sun with the joke XD

we sang Fireflies taking turn part by part, then California Girls then Love Story. i sang random parts of jap song just to kill the silence. we made fan club for each other while everyone sings too, oh geez, this ppl are crazyyyy its 4am in the morning and they dun wanna sleep yet. not to mention i was having epic sore throat and flu too. lmao.

and oh yea. accident while uvmapping.

HMMMMMMMMMMMVIGINAMMMMMMMMM -brickself-

No comments: