FAKKKKKKKK FAK FAK FAK FAKKKKKK FAKKKK ITTTTTTTT FAK MY LAPTOP FAK ADOBE AFTER EFFECT FAK ASSIGNMENT FAK STRESS FAK IT ALLLLL GOD DAMN IT FAKKKKKKKKKK..... IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS, IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS BULL SHIT CRASHING IM TIRED OF THIS STRESS UP LIFE FAKKKK IT SHITTT AHHHHH
.... i want a power destop, i wan a personal tutor, i want my time, i want fun, i want carefree life, i want easy problem, i want to learn guitar, i want to learn sculpting, i want to quit, i want to waste money, i want what i want, i dont want challenges they make me emo, they make me sad, they make me want to die, i want things to go my way i hate it I HATE IT ALLLLLL
ITS ALL THE FUCKING ADOBE FAULT FOR MY STRESS, ITS ALL THE FUCK UP SORE THROAT IS ALL FUCK UP, EVERYTING IS FUCK UP THIS IS SHIT EVERYTHING, EVERY LITTLE SHIT... I HATE IT ALLL FAK HIGH REQUIREMENT FAK EXPECTATION FAK KILLING ONE ANOTHER ALL I ASK FOR IS A FUCK UP SIMPLE THING AND THIS THE SHIT I GET....
i just cant take it anymore..... i need an output... i cant shout... i cant... i need to... i need help. its there. some where there... gettin there.... i want to cry... this is not the shit i sign up for, this is... im too tired... just too tired.... i cant take it anymore... ill break anytime now... anytime... mentally.... physical facade.. its all there... some... where... i need to sleep... i cant take it...
FUCK JEALOUSY FUCK ENVIOUS FAK EMOTION FAKKKKKKKKKKKK CARING FOR OTHERS FAK SOCIETY FAK THE SHIT OF EVERYPART OF ME I HATE IT I HATE IT ALLL I NEED TO KILL THEM FUCKK I NEED TO....
...
i need to change my blog layout... FAK
No comments:
Post a Comment